Commitment to sustainability
The activities by the group are developed in such a way as to make a positive contribution to environmental performance. Below are the main actions carried out and the objectives sought.
Actions carried out in 2014
- Reducing leaks in reception installations brought into service.
- Reducing waiting times when bringing installations into service.
- Reducing the amount of network breakage generated by third parties.
- Increasing satisfaction levels by resolving received complaints.
- Improving effectiveness in suspensions and cuts due to non-payment.
- Improving the process of securing the energy cycle (energy recovery) by detecting fraud and resolving irregularities.
- Reducing emissions in transport vehicles and reducing waste in landfill by recovering earth from trenches.
- Reducing gas emissions in travel by building site managers by using remote supervision.
- Integrating environmental management into building site methodology (risk assessment and health and safety training)
- Reducing the number of accidents by improving health and safety conditions in the workplace.
Targets for 2015
- Reduce leaks in reception facilities recently brought into service.
- Improve commissioning, reducing waiting times.
- Increase satisfaction levels by resolving received complaints.
- Reduce the amount of network breakage generated by third parties.
- To optimise land reclamation by drainage, continuing to reduce dumping rubble, reduce carbon emissions from transport vehicles and avoid piling up earth.
- Continue the tele-supervision project to cut greenhouse-gas emissions by reducing the distances travelled by construction managers
- Optimising health and safety conditions in the workplace to reduce the number of accidents, by training workers and improving their skills.
- Improve the effectiveness of suspensions and cuts due to non-payment.
- Optimise the process for guaranteeing the energy cycle (energy recuperation) by improving process for absentees, fraud detection and resolution of irregularities.
- Improve the integration of environmental management into works operations through risk assessment and health and safety training.
- Monitoring health and safety conditions in the workplace, ensuring monitoring and follow-up with documented inspections of all the processes.